Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Checking out the scratching pole

Toby was the first to get to the top part of the scratching pole


He was a bit more hesitant back then, Belle was the brave one, but it seems that's changing more and more!





I put Belle up there with him


She didn't doubt about that toy mouse :)




Poking each other through the fabric, so much fun! :O Belle is on the outside here




At some point she was playing, turned to me and... went skydiving >.< She was fine though! Cats and kittens can be surprisingly tough, but geez, that spooked me!!



Belle with the toy, Toby attacking her through the fabric






And here's a vid of them playing up there. I held my hand nearby, to make sure that little fuzzball wouldn't fall again! Usually kittens learn fast, but Belle played so enthousiastic and carefree, I didn't want to take any risks :) Took her a few days but luckily no more falling, then she became more careful.


No comments:

Post a Comment