Thursday, August 7, 2014

A few vids

I'm very busy at the moment, and even though I have plenty pics to post, they need to be sorted first! It'll be at least another week before I can get to that, and I usually want to have most photos posted before kittens leave, but that's probably not gonna happen now. Because Mobi is doing great! :) He's going back to the vet tomorrow and hopefully get the stitches removed, then he still has antibiotics on Saturday, but I hope/think he'll be ready to leave soon after that! Colin is also doing very well, he's making huge progress! But he isn't ready for adoption yet, other people are scary, and there's a few areas in the house where I still need to gain his trust. That's on schedule next :)

Anyway, here's a little vid of Mobi playing, which was posted with his information online.

And here's what happens when Dewey enters the kittenroom!

2 comments:

  1. Awww I loved seeing the videos :) The second one is just adorable - I see what you mean about Colin loving Dew <3 He just can't get close enough, its so sweet to watch xx

    ReplyDelete