Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lots of random pics :)

The boys snoozing in the basket again

Lancy snoozing against my shoulder

Lancelot joined Dew in the scratchingpole, which means washingtime! Dewey doesn't often like kittens sleeping at or near him, but as I'm sure was quite clear already, he does love to wash them :)

Here's my Dewdew in the hanging basket and Perce joined him


The 4 little knights absolutely love their playtunnel ánd their cattent! Unfortunately they managed to destroy it, I hope I can sew it back together again :O And else I'll just get a new one, they enjoyed that thing so much, worth every cent! :D

Arthur checking with his paw what's between the couch cushions

Lancelot in my neck again :L

Yep, that's Tristram! :D

All 4 on the scratchingpole

Lance and Perce were playing in that house, Arthur had fun with the tails that kept sweeping in front of him!

Artsy

Perceval looks a bit odd here in his face, but it you look at Lance, I guess that explains some... ^_^

Perceval

Toy above their heads!



And here's a bonuspic, the most uncharming photo of Tristram ever! :$ He was snoozing with his head against mine (so cute!) and then started to wash, but got my hair mixed in... this is his reaction, trying to spit out my hair or some, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment