Monday, September 3, 2012

Blanket & playrails

Tara already discovered she can go under the edge of the duvet, which Amientje really enjoyed. But now Amin found out as well how to get under there, which turned out to be excellent entertainment for Tara and Ysera! :e Little Naeva is often too busy cuddling in my hair to notice that thing under the blanket :)




The Catit playrails are a big success as well now, they all found out how they work. For the older 2 it's a bit easier, but the smaller 2 also enjoy all the tails flying around :)



*nom*


Attacking Amientje's tail while he's playing!

Together with the same ball :)


The little ones are doing fine, they're not really impressed with things either, only the vacuumcleaner is a bit scary. But oh well, it's not like they're the only cats who dislike that thing! Last night Naeva threw up twice, by the looks of it she just ate too fast. (I had to clean it fast as well, preheated food! Gross, lol). But I'm glad she was all fine again this morning, with such a tiny kitty you're worried easily! The taking-kittens-off-my-pants has started as well, especially Amientje and Naeva enjoy climbing my legs. And this morning I wore a dress with bare legs, which wasn't an issue a few days ago... now it was, ouch! Especially Yse (I'm still a bit scary but my legs ain't) jumped halfway my legs on the back and got me good! Although I'm also happy that she was brave enough to do so, she also comes to have a look at me more often now :)

Dewey is doing a lot better again, I asked for advice which cleared some things up. And he has to learn it as well so it goes a bit ungainly, but I'm just keeping an eye on him. And Tara seems to realize now as well that she shouldn't mess too much with him, which is good. It seems he does want to raise them a bit, which is handy for me but also good for the kitties. And when they're calm there's no problem anyway, so this morning I let him in with the kittens while they were eating. When they're bigger they'll all just have to figure it out with him themselves. I did have a good laugh this morning, I just cleaned their whole room and one of the kittens went to the litterbox but didn't burry it properly. There he went, huge Dewey in tiny kittenlitterbox *dig dig*... filling everywhere! :O Silly Dewdew :)

I originally posted this on a forum on Wednesday, July 11. Roughly translated and posted here afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment